Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Fools Day 2009



(Song on video is the group Voice Male singing "When I see and Elephant Fly.")

Here is a little slide show video I put together for April Fools Day. I'm sorry if there is not enough time to read the pages. My program only allows ten seconds max per page. You may have to watch it more than once or press pause. This is also my very first video (I made personally for the blog) Enjoy!

I also made-up new words to the song "Pop-Corn Popping", since it was snowing one the first day of April here:

I looked out the window and what did I see-
Snowballs flying right in front of me.
Spring has brought me such a nice surprise
Snowflakes falling right before my eyes
I can take an armful and make a treat-
a great big snowman "Isn't he neat!"
You say it can't be so, but it's really true
April's Foolin' both me and you!

No comments: