Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall FUN 2009

Well it is the end of yet another month. Another warm season and nearly another year. So I decided it was time to add updates. This month has been greatly spent getting over sickness. Since we are all feeling better now, over these last couple weeks we have been able to do a few fun things. Makayla had a fall program performed by the Chipeta Second Graders, we picked pumpkins, went to the park one last day before it snowed (literally) where the kids played in the leaves with their friends, and last night we finally carved our pumpkins.




Taken this morning of the snow covered mesa catching the morning sun for a brief moment.


Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Fall FUN 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Brrrr! I'm glad I'm not living in all that snow! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe the work you must put into your blog. It's like a scrapbook!

Unknown said...

Cute! I couldn't see the pics very well, but looks like fun.

Galadriel said...

I'm glad everyone's feeling better.