Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kelseanja!






Happy Birthday Kelseanja!

Kelsea turned 4 years old today! It is hard to believe that it has been four years already since I held her for the first time in my arms. She is just as sweet now as she was then and I have loved having her as my daughter. Her smile and her little laugh are just so adorable. Not to mention those big blue eyes. It is amazing how much and how fast our little children change and grow in such a short time. I suppose that our parents and grandparents felt the same way about us when we were young kids.

Anyway, today we had a little family party for her. She opened presents, played with her new toys, played outside in the snow, and had cake and ice cream. She was so worried all day because she knew that we didn't have a cake for her yet. But her daddy wasn't going to let her down and he surprised her with a cake 'fit for a princess' our little princess. Probably the biggest surprise was the sparkler candles that Adam got for her to blow out. We put double candles on her cake, because they were so sparkley. She had to have some help blowing them all out.

She has had a fun day and told me that all that is left is for her baby brother to come. I think that is one gift that she will have to wait a little while longer for, but not too much longer.

1 comment:

Kaloni Harrop said...

I can't believe that Kelsea is 4! I mean, she was just born, but then again, that was 4 years ago. Now another is being born soon. Wow, how time flies when your having fun!