Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunshine!

Well, it has been an interesting week. Last Monday afternoon I was having contractions again. This time they were hard and close together. I timed them for a couple hours then decided to go in because I thought I could be in labor this time. They monitored me for three hours then told me that the contractions weren't putting me in labor and they sent me home. I still had contractions off and on through the night, but by morning they were gone. Since then I haven't had hardly any contractions. It is strange how I seem to get an onset of contractions then nothing. This last time I was relieved because Adam's work sent him to Texas from Tuesday to Friday for a class. I didn't really want to just have a new baby then have him leave.

My mom came and helped out a whole lot while he was gone. (Thank Heaven for Mothers!) My sister also came and it was really nice to have them visit even if our new addition hadn't came yet. My mom and sister left on Saturday also taking Kelsea and Austin with them so it has been pretty quiet around the house the last few days. I am expecting my mom to come back with the kids tomorrow. I am sure that they have had a great time.

Makayla has been a little board, but her daddy has spent a little extra time with her. Saturday night he took her to dinner then to the movie. I stayed home and slept. It felt good to catch-up on some much needed rest.

The weather here has been so nice. Tuesday, we were all outside enjoying the sunshine it was just perfect short sleeve weather. The kids had a ball riding their bikes. It was nice until Saturday night then we had a strong wind storm and woke-up to snow. Today it is nice again. Oh, how I love the warm weather!

Well, no baby yet. Maybe by next week, but who knows. He seems to be pretty comfortable where he is right now. I think though that if I could get contractions started again he would actually come. Third time is a charm right? I guess that is about all I have for the day. Keep checking back for updates.

No comments: