Sunday, April 13, 2008

Beautiful Paintings, Bug Jars, and a Little Princess

Makayla painted some lovely pictures at school last week. The first one is a sunflower and the second one is a flower garden. It looks like we have a little artist in the family. I thought that these paintings were just beautiful!

Kelseanja dressed-up like a princess. Her and her sister often dress-up in their princess dresses and dance around. They are fun to watch playing together.



Austin and our little neighbor girl Kerrigan made cute bug jars in nursery on Sunday. Kerrigan spent the weekend with us and loves going to church because she can dress-up in pretty dresses.

(These jars had little foamy bugs in them. They also had pipe-cleaner antennae.)



Jaxton had a doctor's appointment last week and we learned that he now weighs over 10 pounds. Can you believe how fast he is growing! At his two week appointment he was at 8 pounds and then two-and-a-half weeks later he had gained over two pounds. It is good that he is growing, but I don't think I am ready for my sweet little baby to grow-up so fast. He is now five and a half weeks old.


Adam finally got the desktop computer he has been wanting (Sorry, no picture of him at the new computer.) Anyway, that leaves updates on myself. When I am not dealing with the activities of motherhood, I try to spend a little time doing something I really enjoy--Scrapbooking. Since I don't really have time to pull out all my scrapbook stuff, I decided to try a computer program that has all the templates and embellishments already made. So far I have only been able to spend about two hours working with the program, but I have created about eleven pages. It is so cool! When I get enough pages for a book I can order the book online and have my computer scrapbooks made into a hard bound books. I can also make slide shows with music, interactive e-greeting cards, mini books, or just print the pages out if I want, but I only have to do the layouts once. Maybe this way I can start to get caught-up on my scrapbooking. Yay!

Here is Jaxton after church on the quilt the RS sisters in the ward made. He so handsome in his sweater vest! (Shirt and vest were also gifts from Adam's work).


Well, I also have an announcement. We have decided to bless Jaxton this coming Sunday, April 20th in Vernal, Ut. Sacrament starts at 11:00 a.m. at the Uintah Stake Center and then we will have a lunch right afterward, so those people who are traveling can still have time to get home before dark. Those friends and family members who would like to attend can get a hold of me for more info. Well, I guess that is about it for this post. Have a great week!


No comments: