Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy One Month Old Jaxton!


4-7-08 Jaxton Douglas MacPherson
One Month Old

Jaxton is one month today. It seems like I was just barely announcing his birth. Since the last updates on Jaxton he has had another first-a cold! Thankfully, it has been mild and he is getting better. I even got some more smiles today with the camera. Here are some pictures of him to see how much he is growing. He is such a handsome boy!

4-4-08 "Train Tradition"
The little train outfit Jaxton is wearing in this picture was one my brother
Adam wore as a baby. I also have pictures of Austin wearing this
same outfit. Both Adam and Austin were older when they fit into it. I guess you
could say it is a tradition now on the family.

4-7-08
I caught this smile this morning along with two others that
looked pretty much the same as this one.


No comments: