Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our 4th of July


I hope everyone had a Happy Fourth of July! We had a fun day not extremely eventful but fun still the same. Adam and I took the kids to see Wall-E it was a cute movie. The kids liked having snacks and popcorn probably a little more than the actual movie, but they still liked it. We were planning on going to the parade, however, the movie got started late because of tech problems with their camera, so we missed the parade. When it was starting to get dark the three older kids did sparklers while Jaxton took a nap. Afterwards, we drove down the road a bit from our house near the train tracks so we could have better seats for the fireworks. The fireworks also started late, but they were really pretty. Adam found the station that was broadcasting the music from the stadium so we were able to listen to the music and enjoy the fireworks without having to deal with the hassle of traffic. It was nice! Anyway, my camera wasn't working the greatest so I didn't get any pictures of Jaxton. I was able to get a few pictures of the other kids though. I pulled some photos of the fireworks and the kids doing sparklers off of my video camera which was wanting to blur half the time (I am still learning how to use it). Anyway, aside from missing the parade and the cameras not working properly, we still managed to have a pretty fun day.

(This picture was taken a few days ago)


upside down smiley face

Star

Part of the Grand Finale

1 comment:

Galadriel said...

Thanks so much for your hello on my blog...I visit your blog faithfully and enjoy reading about your adventures in motherhood. And it's nice to know I have at least one reader other than my husband! Love, Galadriel