Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy July

Our First Trip to the Cabin this Year


The Cabin (Front)
The Cabin (Back)


I decided to give the blog a makeover for the 4th holiday. I think it looks really good. Anyway, this last week/weekend the kids and I went to the Cabin. It was Jaxton's first trip to the Cabin and also our new van's first trip to the CabinMy mom, sister Kaloni, and grandparents were all there. While there we tried to avoid the mosquitoes, we took lots of pictures, we played games, found baby robin bird eggs, and had an overall fun time! We can't wait to go back, hopefully with Daddy next time.
Makayla


Kelseanja

Austin

Jaxton

Local Wildlife

Mommy & Jaxton


Makayla didn't want to eat her sandwich

Baby Robin Eggs in a nest under the upper deck


Unknown Red Flower

Bye-Bye Lady Buggy


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!! I love the new look of the blog. I hope you dont mind I copied you. The kids were wondering when your girls could come have a sleepover! Let me know if you're in Vernal and want to let them come over.
Jennie