Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bananas & One Cute, but Messy Face




This last weekend we went to Bananas Fun Park. They have things like batting cages, arcade, bumper boats, mini race cars, mini-golf, laser-tag, and a jump and bounce play land. We originally we had planed on going back to Palisade for the Renaissance Festival, but decided we didn't want to pay the admission price. So, we took the kids to Bananas and paid for them to play on the jumping playground. Betty and her kids came too. The kids had so much fun, but it was hot and they only jumped for about 20 minutes before they were ready to do something else. I only got one picture before my batteries died. Anyway, Adam is back to work and working. I also got more pictures of Jaxton eating baby food. What a messy face! Oh, and he had learned to roll over now. He rolls onto his tummy and forgets he know how to roll on his back then he gets mad. He is also holding his own bottle which is so nice for me because I can lay him on the floor and he feeds himself. I can't believe that he is almost six months already.

No comments: