Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wild Storm & Pizza




Got to wash that pizza down somehow


Last Friday we had an interesting day. Adam was on days off so we spent the day together not really doing much, but we ordered pizza and watched this most spectacular display of Mother Nature. The storm started with a downpour of hail not falling straight down, but rather sideways. Then it turned to rain not slowing down in speed nor angle. Within five minutes we had a river in our street, waves and all. The last time we experienced a rain like that our apartment in Ogden was flooded. Anyway, I got some cool shots of the rain and the road. The actual storm only lasted about fifteen minutes total even though the thunder and lightening lingered another half-hour or so. Still talk about crazy weather! Oh, Jaxton really tried get me to give him a piece of pizza. He was watching us eat and getting mad because he didn't have his own. I finally gave him the crust from my pizza to suck on. He was so intent on that piece of crust. You would have thought he hadn't eaten anything in days. He was so upset when I took the soggy crust away that he was shaking. I don't think it will be difficult to transition him to real food. He reminded me of Makayla when she was six months old and she had her first piece of pizza. She did the same thing. So, our kids love pizza!

No comments: