Monday, November 24, 2008

Several Random Pictures from the Past Week

This may sound a little strange to some people, but we just set up thrib for Jaxton. He had been sleeping in the pack-n-play after I moved him out of my room. Let me explain why he hasn't been in the crib until now: when he was younger he learned to push himself with his feet while laying on his back and then he would get himself stuck right against the bars usually in the corner, of the crib and scream until someone rescued him. I even had pads on the sides, but he would pull them over his face. So, I deciced it was safer for him to be in the pack-n-play. Since he can crawl and move around now I decided it was time for him to be in the crib, so this weekend I set it up. I haven't had any problems with him transitioning to a different bed. He appears to like his bigger bed too!
It also doubles as a teether




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All tuckered out! Friday we spent the day at a friends house and Austin was asleep when we got home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls being funny... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every so often I have those total chaos, crazy moments when all the kids want to do is cry and throw tantrums. The other night we had one of those such moments. Makayla was the only one who wasn't crying, aside from me of course who thought taking pictures of the other kids throwing a fit would be funny. Kelsea, Austin, and Jaxton were crying all at the exact same time. I really have no idea what sparked the tears. Maybe everyone was missing Daddy. (Normally, during these moments I feel like hiding in my closet with my headphones on and my iPod turned up high, of course I don't actually do it.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Jaxton happy before all the chaos broke out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Another happy picture of Jaxton
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaxton loves to play the piano. He has finally learned that he can reach the keys by himself and was trying so hard the other night to make some music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! Don't you love those days when they are all crying and it is crazy. I need your address for our christmas card. I emailed you but haven't heard from you. Will you email it to me. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.