Sunday, December 7, 2008

All Dressed-Up


Today, I dressed the kids up in the new Christmas outfits that Grandma Lawona gave them last week. They looked so cute and fancy, all ready for church, that I couldn't resist taking pictures. Thank You, Mom! This post is just for you, so you can see how sweet your grandkids look:) . (Clicking on the picture will make it bigger). I don't know about anyone else, but I think that Austin looks so much like my dad especially in Austin's single picture. Those ears and the big grin remind me of pictures I have seen of Dad when he was little. Both handsome!

2 comments:

Galadriel said...

What sweet pictures! I'm so glad you take the time to snap photos and blog. I bet the rest of your family is too.

Gilbrides said...

The kids Christmas outfits are so cute! I love how you arranged all your pictures--how do you do that? I'd love to know so I can do that with my pictures.