Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've Been Tagged

8 Things About Me!

8 Things about me, here are the rules;

1) post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8 items"
3)Let each person know by leaving them a comment

Favorite "8" TV shows;
1)CSI
2)CSI Miami
3)Wizards of Waverly Place (we watch the Disney channel)
4)American Idol
5)Phineas and Ferb
6)House Hunters
7)NCIS
8)Worst Week

"8" Things I did today(yesterday for me);
1)Took Makayla to bus stop
2)Got everyone else ready then took Kelsea and another girl to preschool.
3)Met with a friend at K-mart to check-out their shoe sale.
4)Bought a pair of shoes
5)Picked Kelsea up from school
6)Met with same friend and her husband for lunch at Village Inn (called Adam and he joined us too)
7)Went to Wal-mart then home just in time to catch Makayla getting off the bus
8)Was up during the night with a restless baby

"8" things I look forward to;
1)Spring
2)Summer
3)Any vacation time so I can go visit my grandparents (maybe Spring break)
4)Kelsea's B-day
5)Jaxton's 1st B-day
6)Being able to go to the Cabin with extended family
7)Seeing my sister's baby this July
8)Finding our own home

"8" Favorite Restaurants;
1)Red Robin
2)Carino's
3)IHOP
4)Village Inn
5)Sonic
6)Papa Johns
7)Black Bear Restaurant
8)Anything Oriental

"8" Things on my wish-list;
1)Move into our own home (probably not anytime soon.)
2)Publish my children's book (still have to finish illustrations)
3)finish my novel
4)Get novel published
5)Be Healthier
6)Have a fun summer with my family
7)Scrapbook more
8)Visit family and friends

"8" People I tag;
Brenna
Kaloni
Lacey
Galadriel
Jolynn
Kathy
Katie
Shawny

No comments: