Monday, January 19, 2009

Yes! Finally! He has done it!

Over the past year we have been trying to potty train Austin. He has had no desire whatsoever. I tried everything I could think of, but each of my efforts would fall short. Then nearly two weeks ago we had a break through. I wont go into details, but I finally convinced Austin that he would be such a big boy if he learned to go potty in the toilet. Then I let him pick out some new underwear at the store (again) and by the end of the day he was going potty all by himself. It was a miracle! Since then he has been doing very well. He still has a few things to work on, but he is getting there. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Austin!


We also got Austin his own bed. He is so excited to finally have his own bed again. He especially loves his new sheets and comforter.

Thanks Mom for putting my new bed together!

3 comments:

Ashley Rv said...

yay! congrats on this huge milestone, its so great once they finally get it!

Unknown said...

Yay for Austin! Tell him congratulations for us. I tagged you so go to my blog for details.

Gilbrides said...

It is always so exciting to get your child potty-trained! And a new bed is the best. I hope he is sleeping well in it.