Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jaxton and Kelsea moments from this week

Jaxton chillin' in his daddy's massage chair. He seemed to enjoy the massage and sat there until it was finished. Too funny!


I would also like to share a little conversation I had with Kelsea this week.
Kelsea: "I can't wait until I am five." (Her b-day is in a few weeks.)
Me: "Why don't you stay four forever and always be my little girl?"
Kelsea: "I have to grow-up, so when I'm eight I can be baptized."
Me: "Oh, okay I guess I have to let you at least turn eight then you can be my little girl forever."
Kelsea: "Okay, maybe."

2 comments:

Galadriel said...

I'm sure you get this a lot, but your girls look so much like you it's uncanny. So it goes without saying, they are both very cute. And I love pictures of Jaxton because he always seems to be smiling. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, by the way.

Rachelle said...

Your kids are adorable!