Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jenny & Riyo Visit


A week ago Jenny & Riyo came to visit. We had a full day of activities: First, we went to KidPlex which has a fun indoor playground for a small fee (parents play free). Jenny, Riyo, and Jenny's mother Marie came and joined us. Jenny & Riyo even climbed through the tunnels with the kids. Marie and I sat with Jaxton and watched all the kids play. After KidPlex we went to McDonalds and had lunch where my kids and Riyo climbed through the tunnels. I think my kids really like their new 'uncle'. When lunch was over Jenny took the girls and that group went to the mall and I took my boys and we went to help a friend with her computer. Later, we met at the Cone's house and celebrated Jenny's grandma's b-day and looked at wedding photos. I thought I had a lot of wedding photos, but I can definitely say that Jenny and Riyo have a ton more photos. It was really fun to see Jenny & Riyo as we love it when they come to visit.

Last week I also got some pictures of "my boys". Jaxton's naps, Adam's favorite form of babysitting, and Austin's spiky hair.

No comments: