Saturday, June 14, 2008

Styles and Smiles!

Today, I decided to trim Kelsea's hair, however due to her wigglies, her hair turned out shorter than planned. Her trim turned into a total haircut and now she has a 'Aunt Kaloni' look. I think Kelsea looks cute with her new summer style and it will be easier to handle for awhile. She has this bad habit of chewing on her hair so this will also keep her from doing that. I really like it with curls. We went to the store and got her some new barrettes and headbands to try out, so it will be fun to learn some new styles. It will also be interesting to see what Adam is going to say about his daughter's new haircut.





Here is Makayla sporting her summer style: hat and sunglasses

Makayla & Jaxton June 13, 2008


Austin June 13, 2008

"Mommy, a sliver!"



Earlier this week, I babysat my friend Shelly's baby and here is Kelsea feeding both Lauren and Jaxton their bottles. Kelsea is my biggest helper. If I ever had twins I know who gets to help babysit. :0)
Kelsea feeding two babies.

We put Jaxton in the walker for the first time

He Likes It!

Jaxton 3 Months Old...

...And Still Smiling (and spiting)!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really miss the kids! I don't even reconize Jaxton anymore and Kelsea is really cute with her haircut!!!!!!! It makes her look older.