Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tribute to Our Dad's

To My Dad
When you wanted to go for a walk... I followed

When you were teaching... I learned

When you read to me... I listened

When you danced with me... I danced along

When you sang to me... I smiled

When you tickled me... I laughed
When you hug me...I always know you love me
Because you are my Dad!
And I Love You Too!

By, Jennie MacPherson

------------------------------------------------------


What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,

He knew His masterpiece was complete, And so, He called it ... Dad.
Author Unknown

--------------------------------------

"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God, and I call him Dad!"

Author Unknown

We Love You Daddy, Grandpa Rob, Grandpa Doug,
Grandpa Rich, Grandpa Barney, & Grandpa Nelson!

Have a Great Father/Grandfather Day!





No comments: