Friday, August 21, 2009

August 1, 2009 Oquirrh Utah Temple Open House


The next day, we got up early and met with family to go though the Oquirrh Utah Temple Open House. It was the last day of the open house so we felt grateful for the opprotunity. The kids were so excited that they were getting a chance to see inside a temple. Kelsea said: "I can't wait to tell Daddy!" All the kids got a pamphlet which had picture of some of the rooms in the temple and Austin loved matching the pictures to the rooms. He often would say: "Hey, that is in my paper!" We tried to explain a few things to the kids about the importance of the temple. Afterwards, we went into a tent where we all had cookies and took pictures of the kids next to the paintings of Christ. I thought temple was beautiful and it was such a neat experience to take my children through a House of the Lord. I hope they will alway remember this experience.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: