Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Playing with Bath Bubbles


For a kid who doesn't like playing outside in the water, Jaxton has no problem with taking warm baths inside. Like most kids he loves bubbles! This particular morning last week, he was playing around putting bubbles all over his head and face (I didn't even help him). He He was really showing off, so I had to get pictures. Now every time he takes a bath he says: "Bubble." It is so cute. Other words he has learned are: "Tau-wol", "Bip-per", "Mine!", "ish"(fish), "Shoos", "Go!", "Beep", "Nose", "Baby", and "puppy". A couple weeks ago, we were setting-up a set of bunk-beds in the boys' room and screamed: "My Bed!" twice clear as if he has been talking for years. Adam and I looked at him amazed that he said it so clearly. I don't know what the average vocabulary is for a seventeen month old, but I think he talks better than my friend's two year old. One of Jaxton's new favorite things to do is throw things away. I caught him throwing clean diapers away just after we had sent him to throw a dirty one away. My little helper.
Posted by Picasa