Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Visiting




This August has been fun! My sister Lacey and her daughter Annelise came for a visit for a few days. They live in Massachusetts so we don't get to see them very often. My mom and my other sister Kaloni also came. While they were here we did a little shopping, went swimming, played games, and had some yummy blueberry pancakes. Some of us also visited the Butterfly House. (I didn't go so I don't have pictures.) My kids were totally enthralled with their little cousin, which at times, may have been a bit overwhelming for her since she isn't used to having so many kids around all the time, but overall I think they did well. We were all hoping that the baby would come while they were here, but he didn't. My sisters also helped me with some much needed yard work which I can't thank them enough for doing. Annelise took to Adam pretty good. He had her laughing more than once. We aren't totally sure if she really liked him or if she was missing her daddy, but it was cute watching her smile. Anyway, we all loved seeing Lacey and Annelise and wished we lived closer so we could see them more often, but I am very grateful that they came to see us. Thanks for the visit! Love you!

P.S. My Friend Leslie came over one day so we caught a quick picture of the both of us with our prego bellies. Both of us expecting baby #5.

No comments: