Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kids Doing Crafts



The kids have had fun doing crafts with their Aunt Kaloni. She has been staying with us for two weeks now helping me out and also ready to babysit when the baby decides to come. It is interesting what the kids and their Aunt have found to do with pipe cleaners and pom-poms.

I took the photos with my new telephoto lens(Sony SAL-75300 75-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Telephoto zoom lens) the other day when it came in the mail. I haven't been able to experiment much, but these photos were all taken with it. The pictures of the kids doing crafts I took between 5 and 15 feet away from the subjects. The pictures I took of the scenery I was standing on my back patio. The houses are from the neighborhood behind me. I took shots fully zoomed out and then fully zoomed in to tell the difference. The distance to where I am is the same. The zoom is amazing to see the detail I can get from so far away. I love my new lens! Can't wait to try it out more!

***Just a little Note: My mom has also been here helping. Both she and Kaloni have been very helpful and I thank them for all the work they have been doing taking care of the kids and helping around the house with chores and meals. I really appreciate it. Thank You both! Love you lots!***

2 comments:

Gilbrides said...

It's so nice to have family visiting. . especially Grandma's. So glad you have such great family helping you out!

Galadriel said...

I love the finger puppets! Great pictures. But I want to see your pregnant belly!