Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Birthday


The 16th was my birthday. It started out with a early morning wake-up call from my friend Shelly who wished me 'Happy Birthday'. The girls were with my mom in Vernal, but Adam, the boys, and my sister Kaloni all went to iHop for lunch. Then I wanted to get the layers back in my hair so Adam dropped of Kaloni and I at the mall while he ran another errand and I got my hair cut. After my haircut, Kaloni and I wandered the mall a little bit until Adam got back. Before going home we stopped at Barnes & Noble where I found a new game called Literati. We then went to the store to get some things for dinner. Did I mention that the whole day was overcast and rainy? I loved it! When we got out of the store there was a giant full rainbow in the sky. Beautiful! How many people get rainbows on their birthdays!!! Anyway, I also got a voicemail from my friend Camille and a text from my in-laws, also a phone call from my grandma. Later, my mom showed-up with the girls and after a quick dinner, my family had me open presents. I got two new lighthouses for my collection, a couple utensils for the kitchen, some fingernail polish, and some clothes. Thanks Mom and Kaloni! The gift Adam and the kids gave me didn't arrive in the mail until later, but they gave me a telephoto lens for my camera which is awesome! Thanks everyone! After presents we had not cake, but peach and berry cobbler. It was just what I wanted and was very yummy considering it was made with fresh peaches and berries! I had a great birthday and want thank everyone who shared and also wished me a Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Gilbrides said...

Glad to see that you are still enjoying your birthday adn that you had such a great one!!!